Parking & Transportation Update

May 21, 2020
Dear Permit Holder,
Some quick updates for campus parking.
We have noticed more vehicles in our parking lots and we are slowly bringing back some parking controls. If you must be on campus during the rest of May, please make sure to park in a regular marked parking space. Please do not park in any special reserved spaces.
Starting on June 1, we are bringing back paid parking. We realize that many of us are still working from home and we will not be charging through payroll deduction. If you need to come to campus we ask that you use one of our pay stations or our Pay by Phone app to pay for the time you are on campus.
See below for details about renewing or cancelling your annual permit.
Payroll Deduction JUNE CANCELLATION and WageWorks 2020-2021 AUTO-RENEWALS
Please complete the form below by Friday 6/5/20 if you wish to cancel your parking permit or AC Transit EasyPass effective June 2020.
As the University’s new fiscal year approaches, we want you to start thinking about your 2020/2021 commuter parking and AC Transit EasyPass options. If you currently have a parking permit or EasyPass on payroll deduction, your annual permit or EasyPass will renew at the new permit rate effective July 1, 2020.
The new parking permit and EasyPass rates for the 2020/21 fiscal year are:
C (Central Campus) Annual - $159.00 per month
F (Faculty/Staff) Annual - $115.00 per month
C (Central Campus) Carpool Annual - $59.00 per month/per person
F (Faculty/Staff) Carpool Annual - $40.00 per month/per person
H (Hill) Annual - $85.00 per month
F-NW (Faculty/Staff Night/Weekend) Annual - $60.00 per month
MC (Motorcycle) Annual - $33.00 per month
EasyPass (AC Transit) - $44.00 per month
If you are currently enrolled through WageWorks and haven’t changed your address, you do not have to take any action. Your current parking permit or EasyPass will automatically renew for the new fiscal year and your new permit validation sticker will be sent to your address on file with WageWorks.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO TAKE ANY ACTION if you wish to RENEW payroll deductions for parking permits or AC Transit EasyPasses for the 2020-2021 fiscal year.
OTHERWISE, please complete the form below by Friday 6/5/20 if you wish to cancel your parking permit or AC Transit EasyPass effective June 2020:
Payroll Deduction (WageWorks) Cancellation Form
If you have:
  1. Changed your address,
  2. Had a prior year permit was lost in the mail,
  3. Unsure what address WageWorks has on file for you:
Please log in and update your address by Friday 6/5/20. We want to ensure that you receive your new validation sticker on schedule.
Please follow steps 1-4 to add, change or confirm your home address:
1. Log in to your account at
2. Select Profile from the Dashboard.
3. Review and/or edit your Contact Information.
4. Click Save Changes to review and confirm your settings or changes.
Please do not discard your annual permit hangtag. The permit hangtag will be renewed with a new validation STICKER similar to DMV vehicle license plate stickers. Your parking permit renewal sticker will be mailed to your home address by WageWorks and is set to arrive before June 30, 2020. Upon receiving the sticker, carefully affix the validation sticker to your hangtag covering the existing sticker. 
There is a $35.00 replacement fee for lost or discarded permit hangtags.
If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you can start the reset process by:
  • Clicking the "Forgot" link and following the prompts until you reach the "Identify Yourself" box. 
  • If you have forgotten your username (which for most people is "firstnamelastname"), click the "Forgot Username" button first and you'll get a different set of questions. 
  • For all employees, please enter "12/31" as your "Date of Birth". 
  • For your "ID Code", first enter the last four digits of your old 9-digit HCM ID number. 
  • If that does not work (or you do not have an old 9-digit HCM ID number), enter the last four digits of your new 8-digit UCPath ID number.
  • When resetting your username and/or password, selecting the "Online" method will save some time, but if that method fails, you can switch to using your e-mail address.
If you are a faculty whose payroll status will change to emeritus on July 1, 2020, after the effective date of your emeritus status you can purchase your emeriti permit online at My P&T Online ( Upon completion of your purchase, print out the 15-day temporary permit to display until you receive your new permit/validation sticker in the mail.
For more information on parking permits, alternative transportation programs or to contact us visit
Parking & Transportation