K-12 & Community College
The Center for Educational Partnerships helps students overcome educational and financial barriers to prepare for and be accepted at two- or four-year colleges.
Serving students from kindergarten through community college, the Center for Educational Partnerships and its eleven programs lead the University of California, Berkeley's efforts to:
- Improve the academic achievement of students who face significant barriers to college.
- Increase the diversity of students who enroll and succeed in higher education.
- Empower schools and districts to promote and foster college aspirations through building a college-going culture.
- Support collaborations and partner with K-12 and post-secondary colleagues.
- Create tools to partner with educators, families, and communities to inspire and advocate for our students' successful futures.